Canada is a place of vast distances as well as rich natural beauty. Every year, a large number of visitors visit Canada for various purposes.
The canada holiday working visa is regarded as a program that is also known as IEC (International Experience Canada). Every year there is a quota associated with it that is agreed between the participating countries. It regulates the count of available Canadian working holiday visas. If you are one of the accepted candidates, then it will allow you to live, work, and travel in the country for the duration of 12 months.
Important for the Canadian IEC – Quota Places
In the previous year, the working holiday program spaces for both the UK and Ireland were sold out in a blink of an eye. So, it is very important in order to get prepared as early as possible when the particular program opens. The Visa First team is associated with the experienced visa professionals, who will take care of the paperwork that is involved with your Canadian Working Holiday visa initializing from informing you when the particular program is about to be open, as well as helping you in order to get prepared for your IEC application and complete processing of your CIC work permit.
The important requirements are specified below:
- Possessing a passport from an eligible country.
- Age limit:The individuals should be of 18-30 years inclusive (up to 35 for Ireland citizens) at the time one’s application is received.
- Clean criminal record: Your criminal history for any serious crimes, restrictions to enter the foreign countries, or convictions will be checked by Canadian Immigration Authority.
- Provide proof of sufficient funds(C$2,500): The proof should be provided for sufficient funds (C$2,500) in order to support your stay in this country.
You will be needed to undergo the additional medical examinations, if you want to work in the occupations related to health services field, childcare, or teaching in primary or secondary school.
The working holiday visa in canada program is managed by a section of DFAIT that is called International Experience Canada (IEC). Your country must also be associated with a working holiday agreement with Canada.
Whenever you are going to apply for your visa, you will have two options to choose from:
- Apply directly with IEC: If you select this particular option, then you should make sure that you have read all the associated information, FAQs, and instructions thoroughly on the IEC website as well as IEC Facebook groups. If you can follow all the instructions properly, then you should not face any problems.
- After obtaining the particular visa, you need to book the flights as well as travel insurance for the time-frame of your visa.
- Apply with an agent
If you don’t have the sufficient time to manage your visa, bank account, flights, insurance, and other important factors, then there are various companies and organization’s in Canada who can do all of these for you.
You can find out all the important jobs in Canada by browsing through various job portals in different websites.